Creating new and expanding existing broadband networks bears requirements that do not only require special skills but must also be carefully coordinated with the everyday business of the network operator. DZS-KEYMILE is available as a service partner for this project work.
- Project management and documentation
- Pre-configuration of DZS-KEYMILE hardware and software equipment according to customer request
- Warehouse storage or operation of on-demand storage/interim storage for order picked goods
- Assembly of the DZS-KEYMILE transmission technology as well as of 3rd party equipment indoor and outdoor
- Cold commissioning of DZS-KEYMILE transmission technology as well as of 3rd party equipment
- Project planning, assembly and cold commissioning of servicing interfaces
- Supply and provision of the required 3rd party material
- Realization of acceptancy and homologation tests, e.g. Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT), Site Acceptance Tests (SAT), Environmental Tests
- Technical support for field roll out
With the combination of services and hardware supply from one hand, the customer receives a complete and checked system ready for operation. In the framework of our total service, we also coordinate the different suppliers and service providers.