Operating and maintaining modern telecommunication networks are comprehensive and complex tasks.
A variety of network elements some of them from different technical generations and different equipment versions must be monitored and maintained.
DZS-KEYMILE supports customers with a customised service offer for maximum cost transparency and high investment protection.
Service Level Agreements (SLA)
The DZS-KEYMILE Service Level Agreement (SLA) is an agreement between the customer and DZS-KEYMILE for providing a defined technical support for network operation and for ensuring a rapid and skilled handling of problems in the case of malfunctions. The customer can call up at any time and immediately promised benefits under the SLA. The technical support is provided within the framework of defined response and processing times in the direct contact between the DZS-KEYMILE system experts and customers.
Specifically, an SLA includes the following features:
- Help Desk & Technical Assistance Service
- 24/7 Emergency Recovery Service
- Incident-, Problem- and Escalation Management
- Ticket tracking via DZS-KEYMILE Extranet (more ...)
- Remote & Onsite Diagnostics
- Hardware Express Exchange
Hardware repair and exchange service
For the safe operation of network infrastructures, DZS-KEYMILE provides comprehensive services to repair and exchange system components. This simplifies spare parts logistics for our customers and guarantees that always the newest spare parts are used. DZS-KEYMILE provides on demand the repair of system components beyond their product life cycle. Hence,
the components can remain in active use longer – this has a positive impact on the Return-on-Investment (RoI).
Installation, system configuration and system adaptations are carried out by the engineering service. On-site system setup, relocating the system, installation of additional hardware, modification of existing hardware configuration, de-installation as well as removal and return to the customer cover the
complete life cycle of the individual systems.
Creating network and system documentations
For a smooth operation, we provide a comprehensive documentation (manuals, technical documentation, operation management manuals).
- Customer-specific service offers
- Long-term product reliability and product care; highest investment protection
- Monitoring and ensuring the highest availability by 24/7 helpdesk services
- Fast and transparent processing of repair of hardware components
- Spare parts supply as well as repair and logistics services directly from the manufacturer